No Title

Its 10:30 in the night. Usually I would be watching a TV series that I so dutifully download from one of those piracyKing websites. These days I am watching scrubs season 3. But things got very boring and I decided to update my blog. Not that anyone would miss it, but still.....

I wanted to do some live blogging last night from a super cool football match. But the on-field action was so nerve-wracking that I couldn't think of sentences to write. I did twitter a bit in the middle and almost dropped my laptop once when Drogba hit the goal-post. As i pointed out before, I never expected Chelsea to win the match...but so close...hooof! Screw you John Terry!

Well, something cool just started on NatGEo. I will watch it for sometime and hit the sack. I have no idea why I started this blog. It leads no where and If you have come reading this far...THANK YOU :)

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 10:23 PM  

1 comments:

Unknown said... May 23, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

I like your blog buddy... Please keep posting !!!

Post a Comment