Goodbye to a faithful servant!




My dear old lappy, the ever faithful IBM Lenovo T-60 bids a tearful farewell to me

It has served me relentlessly and sincerely for over eleven months,

It never gave up, never ever in rain, nor when the sun shone bright,

It smiled in glee when I copied series after series

It laughed in joy when I saw movie after movie

And it danced in ecstasy when I installed software after software

In the end all that was left were my nimble fingerprints on its oil and curry stained monitor and faded keystrokes on its tiny little keyboard.

My dear old lappy will always remember me, even if the IT guy formats and re-installs windows!

Bye Bye Bye!

Logging Off

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 1:47 PM  

1 comments:

DeEpAk said... July 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

LOL !! Always burst in laughter whenever i read this..excellent personification !!!

Post a Comment