The moments that defined me

This is where it all begins.....my BITSian life!



A trip of epic proportions A trip that brought out more stories in a single fortnight than the rest of my BITSian life put together. The credit goes to Maddy and MLM travels.




The "Kukka" posh b'days!!!









Few of the best B'day celebs happened in this hallowed wing.

The last trip with the wing as a WHOLE!


A generation awakens



The most amazing assoc grubs




The festivals

Diwali in 2nd year , Rakhi in 3rd year


The one thing that I truly LEARNED in BITS....CATIAv5R14



The BEST thing that ever happened in my BITSian life, my wingies!!!





My most favourite place in BITS



A thousand memories!!!


TORQUE- Bend your minds for a Moment


Times, when they were good!

Times, when they got better!

My BITSian life at its ZENITH!

One day I shall lead them all!

The best juniors a senior can ever hope for


Psenti-SEM!!!


The Pillars of my BITSian Life




The fruits of my four year labour

Presenting

Sekharamantri Ratna Sandeep

BE (Hons) Mechanical

BE (Hons) Computer Science

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 5:43 PM  

4 comments:

Unknown said... April 28, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

nice post

Sandeep Sekharamantri said... April 29, 2007 at 11:53 AM  

thanx buddy

vedi said... May 8, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Patty awesome snaps..feeling nostalgic..now welcome to the world of passouts....

Unknown said... May 10, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

Dude great pics...covering all the happenings in ur BITSIAN life :)

Post a Comment