Permission Denied

Four years of BITSian life has made a man out of me. I do not get desolate when my favourite team loses a match. I do not get hysterical with emotions when I do something out of the ordinary. Hell, I do not feel even a dimunitive smidgen of remorse when I do not complete my assignment.

There was a time, a bygone era which few highbrows love to call their "wonder years", whenI used to shudder and even holler in dread at the very thought of missing a deadline for my homework. But now I am a man. I do not despair when I do not complete my work. I brazenly reproduce the work of my comrades, notwithstanding some skillful morphing.

Today, as usual, I was least bothered about submitting my PLCC assignmnet II until my groupie turned up, as always in a chop-chop fashion. So I sat down and morphed the code of a prodigy who still lives in his "wonder years". After four excruciating hours of strenous labour I pressed the "enter" key to submit my assignment. The screen immediately flashd a message :

Permission Denied

Four hours of precious time wasted, hope shattered, morale hit rockbottom.

This I take as a message from the almighty himself. I am a man and to show the right path to a faithful soldier of humanity like me The Lord himself has transmuted into the prithvi server.
I take the word of lord as my command.

Thou shalt not submit thy assignments

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 10:17 PM  

1 comments:

Anupama said... May 4, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

that was cute...but i have used my brains to play the trick and even got out of troubles...i dont regret for having done all tht NAUTANKI...they remain as some sweet memories...i know its not RIGHT...but dunno y fel proud tht i have broken some rules...;)

Post a Comment