When the end is near, why do I crave for the begining

Sandy's one line status message sums it up aptly. The end is approaching, and I hope to wake up from my dream in my first year and start all over again!

This what I see in the status messages everyday in my gtalk. Ofcourse, there is that occassional "Last one month in this God forsaken place" and a little more of blasphemy, but that is just an expresion of anguish at the system which is stubborn enough to test us even in the ultimate month of our union at BITS Pilani.

I have no idea why I felt like this today, but if I had a chance to go back and start from the begining, I would love to go back in time and do it exactly the same as I had done in the past four years.

Lots of meomries......I guess i shall organise them one day soon !

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 6:41 PM  

2 comments:

Namita Sabade said... April 13, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

Yeah sars !!! We felt this pain some 5 months back. And now, when you guys are describing your pain, we know what you guys are going through

Sandeep Sekharamantri said... April 14, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

ya buddy!!

its just the same

for me its twice!!

wen u ppl left last sem...and now me leaving dis sem!

Post a Comment