PhD blues


I am not even done with my undergraduation and the title seems very outlandish for my position.


BITSians are very popular for their laid back inquisitiveness, but there was this guest lecture by Dr.P.Anandan from Microsoft Research India that even the most fair-minded BITSian looked forward to.


The man talked about every computer science related subject that we could concieve of. He spoke of computer vision, geometry tranfer in networks, image processing, power savings, processor designs, languge processing and even technology for the meagre.


His main aim though was to encourage more BITSians to pursue a PhD. He motivated us to do a lot of things in ways that normal BISians would not even think of. A truly talented induvidual, he did get me thinking on what to do with my future.


I definetly see some PhD blues!

Posted bySandeep Sekharamantri at 5:03 PM  

1 comments:

Sandeep Sekharamantri said... April 9, 2007 at 10:15 PM  

Well.....may the lord save them!

Post a Comment